Rathmullan, Co Donegal, North West Ireland
Rathmullan is a delightful and historic village on the west shore of Lough Swilly. It was from here in 1607 that the Ulster chieftains O’Neill and O’Donnell left for exile, in the “Flight of the Earls”. The event is commemorated by a museum in Rathmullan, which was also later the centre of British naval presence in Lough Swilly, one of the four “Treaty Ports” of 1921, finally relinquished in 1938.
Rathmullan Sailing and Watersports School aim to provide people with a fun, safe, and exciting environment for participating in watersports in Donegal including sailing. For more information click here...
Mr. John Gallagher
Rathmullan Sailing and Watersports School
Rathmullan and District Resource Centre
Rathmullan, County Donegal
Tel: +353(0)86 4405740
Marina Facility, Anchorage, Mooring Fee Payable, Fresh Water, Provisions Store, Bar, Restaurant, Internet Access, Slipway.
Seaside village with bar, good quality restaurant in Rathmullan House and provision shop. Close to Ramelton and only 23km from Letterkenny a large town with various amenities available. Including shopping, good quality restaurants cinema and bowling.